CTA seeks to recruit a highly qualified and motivated Senior Communications Coordinator to lead its communications and marketing team and help raise the Centre's visibility and profile in terms of its results, outcomes and impact.
The Senior Communications Coordinator will have overall responsibility and authority over all communication actions. He/She will be the key resource person in the Communications Committee chaired by the Director, work closely with senior management and interact with programme staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In consultation with the Communications Committee, devise and lead the implementation of CTA's overarching communication strategy addressing both corporate (internal and external) and programmatic communications, including identifying key audiences, messages and suitable communication channels.
- Enhance and promote CTA's brand as a cost-effective and impact-oriented organisation through well-coordinated and efficient communication and outreach across CTA's events, websites, social media accounts, publications and magazines.
- Actively seek out and identify impact stories and ensure these are well documented and effectively communicated
- Identify opportunities and develop plans for communication campaigns and actions (high-level events, flagship products.) conducive to raising the profile of CTA and demonstrating its value to its constituencies including key partners and donors
- Ensure quality, relevance and timeliness of CTA's communication products and services
- Identify budget, staff resources and other needs to implement communication plans and activities
- Develop and monitor performance indicators to assess the effectiveness of CTA's communications and marketing activities in terms of reach and brand recognition.
For more information, visit the CTA website.